Spicy Cornmeal Crackers
This spicy cornmeal cracker is a perfect base for spreads, served with chili, soups, or simply eat them as a snack. Read more
Write a review
- 1 package Mama Dip’s Cornbread Mix
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 stick cold butter
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon cold water
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Beat together 2 eggs and water.
- Combine the cornbread mix and chili powder.
- Cut butter into bits and work into cornbread mixture.
- Add egg mixture and stir until just combined.
- Chill for 30 minutes.
- Roll dough out on a lightly floured surface 1/8″ thick.
- Cut dough with 2″ cookie cutter.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Mama Dips https://mamadips.com/