Mama Dip’s Poppy Seed Vegetable Spread ©
A blend of Mama Dip’s Poppy Seed Dressing and cream cheese,is the base for this vegetable spread brimful of carrots and broccoli. Serve it with our recipe for spicy cornmeal crackers; use as a spread for tea sandwiches; chill and form into a cheese ball and coat with chopped toasted pecans. Read more
Write a review
- 2 (8 ounce packages) cream cheese, softened
- 5 tablespoons Mama Dip’s Poppy Seed Dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup finely chopped broccoli
- 1/4 cup diced carrots
- Place all ingredients together in a medium bowl.
- Mix until well blended.
- Serve with your favorite cracker or as a spread for tea sandwiches.
Mama Dips https://mamadips.com/