Mama Dip’s Barbeque Shrimp
Satisfy your hunger with a meal of barbecue shrimp. Our tangy and delicious vinegar base barbecue sauce is the perfect blend for coating sautéed shrimp. Serve over rice,along with a salad for a complete and satisfying meal. Read more
Write a review
- 1 1/2 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup Mama Dip’s Vinegar Based Barbeque Sauce
- 3 cups cooked white rice
- Pour butter in a saucepan and place over medium heat.
- Add onions and cook until soft.
- Add shrimp and saute for 2 minutes.
- Increase heat to medium high.
- Pour in barbeque sauce and cook until sauce thickens.
- Serve over rice.
Mama Dips http://mamadips.com/