Blueberry Cornbread Muffins
The flavors of blueberries and corn pairs well together. We add a hint of orange zest for another layer of flavor. Bursting with blueberries and topped with a pecan strudel makes this recipe stand out. Read more
Write a review
- 1 package Mama Dip’s Cornbread Mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 1/2 cup blueberries
- grated zest of 1 orange
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup of chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a medium bowl mix together the cornbread mix and sugar.
- Add melted butter, eggs and buttermilk.
- Stir until just combined.
- Fold in orange zest and blueberries.
- Fill greased muffin tins 3/4 full.
- Combine the flour, brown sugar, softened butter and chopped pecans.
- Sprinkle over batter.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until done.
Mama Dips http://mamadips.com/