Barbeque Chicken Wings
Prepare Mama Dip’s style barbecue chicken wings at your home with this simple to make recipe. Smothered with barbecue sauce and baked in the oven, they are finger licking good and guaranteed to satisfy your taste buds. Read more.
Write a review
- 1 pound chicken wings
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup Mama Dip’s Vinegar Based Barbeque Sauce
- Wash and dry chicken wings.
- Place in a bowl and toss with butter.
- Lay in a single layer onto a baking sheet pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Baste with Mama Dip’s Vinegar Based Barbeque Sauce.
- Cook for 10 minutes.
Mama Dips http://mamadips.com/